"Over the years New Horizon has provided us with efficient services which includes a resident engineer for the procured server machines. New Horizon has a team of qualified professionals and we are satisfied with services being provided."
- Mr. Mohammad Faheem Siddiqui,
Senior Manager IT, ICAP.
This is to notify that M/S New Horizon have successfully deployed HP Office Printing at HBL Centralized Trade Processing (CTP) Global Operations arranged under an agreement signed by our IT Procurement Department HOK with M/S New Horizon. In this solution they have placed 7 high end printers with print speed of 50+ Pages/Min. All these equipment's, maintenance, resident engineer, supplies and toners are their responsibility and we are only paying for what we are printing on per page copy cost basis. With the deployment of this solution we have reduced major pain points and achieved following advantages:
- High speed and fluent printing
- Centralized managements and reports
- Pre-failure toner and parts alerts for on time toner replacement
- Resident Engineer for on time support
- Backup units for immediate support
- Placement of supplies and toners onsite
- Dedicated E-mail ID for on time alerts and pages count report on weekly basis
- Quarterly preventive maintenance and health checkups of deployed units
During this solution, in case of any natural disaster, water act or fire act New Horizon will supply new units before the restart of operations.
We are satisfied on the decision of moving on this solution.
- Muhammad Arif Bedi
Senior Manager Information Technology
HBL Centralized Trade Processing (CTP) Global Operations