Business Applications domain at New Horizon includes the Business Intelligence Services and Enterprise Applications Services.
Business Intelligence Services
In this ever transforming world, high performance hinges on the ability to gain insights from data. Informed management equipped with right tools make more insightful decisions that deliver improved business outcomes across the enterprise.
Today's business organization, regardless of its current capability, can benefit by becoming more analytical over time. From strategy to execution, New Horizon can work with business organizations to develop the predictive capabilities needed to outperform in these fast-changing times.
Analytic capabilities underpin the most important imperatives senior management face today:
- Driving growth - from new markets, new customer segments and opportunities, marketing transformation and innovation.
- Enhancing cost and cash advantage - through balance sheet efficiency; enhanced working capital; better capital allocation and return on investment; and resetting structural costs for more flexibility.
- Improving operational excellence - by realigning the operating model; reengineering key processes; focusing on lean processes and operational effectiveness; and sourcing operational excellence.
- Restructuring the business at scale - through M&A, divestitures, consortia, industry restructuring, value chain restructuring and business ecosystems.
- Winning the war for talent - by re-skilling the workforce, sourcing new talent, developing change agents and creating a human capital strategy.
SAS helps organizations anticipate and optimize business opportunities. We do this through advanced analytics that turn data about customers, performance, financials and more into meaningful information. The result? Fact-based decisions for undeniable bottom line impact - this is how we transform the way our customers do business.
Driven to solve customer business problems, privately-held SAS works closely with customers in all stages of research and development to ensure that they get the most out of new offerings.
What truly differentiates SAS is its "creative capital," in the words of Chief Executive Officer Jim Goodnight. The technical and domain expertise of SAS employees allow the company to serve nearly all industries in multiple cutting-edge analytical capacities, including cloud and high-performance computing, in-database processing and taking full advantage of the value hidden in unstructured data.
SAS' technology infrastructure - spanning data management, analytics and reporting - gives customers THE POWER TO KNOW® within the context of how they need to know it.
This solution-driven approach provides the reliability, depth and breadth needed to solve nearly any real-world business issue. Every organization, regardless of industry, comes to SAS for an integrated approach to their most pressing challenges, such as combatting fraud in Financial Services, expediting drugs to market in Life Sciences and identifying cross-sell opportunities in Retail.
Customers see tangible results time after time with SAS software and services. So it's no surprise that the company celebrates 35 years of consistent revenue growth this year. SAS is used at more than 50,000 sites in over 127 countries, including 93 of the top 100 companies on the 2011 Fortune Global 500® list. What next generation approaches will your organization use?
You Can . . . with SAS® Solutions
Integrate massive amounts of structured and unstructured data. Analyze that data to gain predictive insights. Apply this knowledge to solve business issues specific to an industry. Improve performance across organization.
Empower right decision maker with the right information at the right time.
You could increase revenue by 66 percent using your data to make confident, fact-based decisions?
You could deliver three times as many campaigns - with the same staff - to retain your most valuable members?
You could boost margins by 100 percent with a 10 percent price improvement?
Everyone recognizes the importance of getting the right information to the right person at the right time to enable fact-based decision making. With SAS, reporting is part of a seamless process for creating and sharing intelligence.
SAS provides this range of reporting capabilities so that users of varying skill levels across your organization can easily access the data. As a result, decision makers can get answers to sophisticated questions, format high-quality results and easily communicate their findings.
SAS covers following industries and provides solution for;
- Financial Services
- Health Insurance
- Health Care Providers
- Life Sciences
- Oil & Gas
- Travel & Transportation
- Solution Lines
- Business Intelligence
- Customer Intelligence
- Data Management
- Financial Intelligence
- Foundation Tools
- Fraud & Financial Crimes
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- High-Performance Analytics
- Human Capital Intelligence
- IT & CIO Enablement
- OnDemand Solutions
- Performance Management
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Intelligence
- Sustainability Management
New Horizon offers a diverse pool of experienced resources to cater to your business and technical needs based on deep industry knowledge and expertise in many sectors. Our consultants can provide you with unique insights and capabilities using SAS & Greenplum, which in turn will help you achieve a more rapid and sustained ROI.
Enterprise Application Services
In order to profit and stay competitive in today's fast-paced economic conditions; Organizations depend heavily on a business solution that must be integrated across all the functions, must be seamless and provide real-time data for effective decision-making.
Businesses today face serious challenges, locally as well as internationally, due to scarce financial resources, fierce competition, complexities, and diversity and market uncertainties to stay ahead of the competition. More than ever they need to invest in enterprise business applications to help them deliver business value.
New Horizon Enterprise Applications Group has been set-up by industry professionals to deliver such value-added services to its customers; where we enable our customers to fully utilize the benefits of technology and business applications.
We offer a full portfolio of Enterprise Application Consulting Services with Oracle E-Business Suite and Microsoft Dynamics products.
We have the expertise to deliver enterprise projects in the following domains:
- Financial Management and Accounting
- Supply Chain Management and Warehousing
- Enterprise Asset Maintenance
- HRMS and Payroll
Services within the enterprise Applications portfolio include Designing, Developing, and Deploying and Managing applications, with a strong focus on small and medium businesses (SMBs) in the following products. Enterprise projects are a complex; that is why a highly trained and committed team is required to deliver such projects successfully.
New Horizon's team of professional comprises consultants who are experts in:
- Complete Lifecycle Implementation Services
- Oracle Technical Services
- Solution Designing
- Enterprise Applications Integration
- Customizations and enhancements using Oracle tools and technologies
- Data Migration & Upgrades
- Maintenance & Support
- Training and enablement
- Oracle Financials
- Oracle Supply Chain
- Oracle Enterprise Maintenance
- Oracle HRMS and Payroll
- Oracle Manufacturing
- Oracle Process Manufacturing
- Oracle Discrete Manufacturing
Microsoft Business Solutions
- Business Applications Implementation Services
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Point of Sales / Retail Management Solutions
- Customized solutions
- Software Licensing and Support Services
Microsoft Infrastructure Services
- Active Directory and Identity Management
- Exchange Migration & Deployment
- Systems Management
- Web enabled deployment solutions built using Windows Server 2003, Biztalk Server, SQL Server, Share Point Products and Technologies and Visual Studio.
- Unified Communication
- Storage Solutions
- Security Solutions
- Sustainable solutions with a higher ROI
- End-to-End Business focused solutions that leverage information technology
- Experienced Team members who are well equipped to handle all types of technical issues
- Tested methodologies that help customers obtain value from investment in information technology
- Complete knowledge transfer to its customers
Enterprise applications are complex and need to be approached in a structured manner. That is why our comprehensive approach to enterprise application lifecycle management covers all the aspects:
- IT Strategy: We collaborate closely with our customers to evaluate systems, tools and processes, identify key operational areas for improvement and evaluate technologies that may be beneficial.
- Software Selection: We research and recommend the right mix of solutions to achieve our customer's business goals.
- Implementation: Our best-practice methodologies and innovative toolkits streamline the implementation process, allowing our customers to quickly gain benefits from enterprise applications - while meeting regulatory compliance challenges.
- Support: Our solution experts are well equipped to handle our customer's technical problems with the right tools and methods, so that they can keep pace with business growth with minimal downtime and inconvenience.
- Integration: We have the skills to understand the business needs and bridge the gaps between disparate systems.
- Customizations and Enhancements: When standard functionality is not enough, our expert consultants can build the custom solutions that address very specific system requirements.