Mr. Akhtar Shirazi is a core finance professional with the expertise to apply leading edge situations/opportunities and or areas that have a significant financial impact on New Horizon both at a geographical and international level.
Mr. Akhter is a certified Chartered Accountant having planned, conducted and provided various supporting financial analysis for negotiations with external parties. He is proficient in unifying various financial analysis and accounting techniques to efforts that have a decisive impact on New Horizon scope and strategies. His knowledge & experience are of vital importance in taking New Horizon to the international IT arena. He is also acting as an advisor to the CEO in all financial related matters.
Mr. Akhter and his financial managers are responsible to:
- Ensures financial/business objective of New Horizon is achieved and is congruent with the country plan.
- Perform complex and often highly technical financial analysis and modeling.
- Finance Team is completely familiar with and techniques and concepts as cost of capital analysis, economic value add, and statistical correlation and regression to business situations.
- Providing structure and direction to broad company initiatives and focus areas.
- Identifying problems, performance/control exposures and strategic issues providing in-depth yet concise analysis of cause and alternative solution approaches.